Why should I do the ICB Entrepreneurship Programme?
If you are financially-minded and have dreams to start, manage or develop a small/medium sized business, or want to help grow an established local company to a global enterprise, this is the study stream for you.
Every entrepreneurial venture needs someone who is financially savvy, and that’ll be you if you study this programme. The specially-selected subjects in this programme are designed to give you the financial, accounting and commercial skills you’ll need to make your business a success. The course also covers strategy, technical knowledge, and personal skills.
This programme is ideal if you are:
- Are dreaming of starting your own company someday
- Have already started a business but realise you have gaps in your knowledge
- Are thinking of partnering with a non-financial person in a new venture
- Want to make sure your existing or future company runs efficiently.
- Foundation Level – National Certificate Small Business Financial Management NQF L4 (SAQA ID 48736)
- Intermediate Level – Higher Certificate Office Administration NQF L5 (SAQA ID: 23619)
- Advanced Level- National Diploma Financial Accounting NQF L6 (SAQA ID: 20366)
Bookkeeping Qualifications and Courses offered in conjunction with the Institute of Certified Bookkeepers:
The Institute of Certified Bookkeepers (ICB) is a highly respected professional body and Quality Assurance Partner for FASSET. College SA has been accredited by the ICB to offer their FASSET-accredited qualifications.