When you choose to start studying a course, it is important to know that you are signed up with a reputable college. You will need to be registered with a college that has been through the accreditation process so that your potential employers will recognise your qualification and know that you can bring something to the table when you join their team.
When a training institution is inspected for its accreditation, the accrediting body looks at the ability of the training institution to successfully offer the course for which they are being accredited. This means they look at the structures, venues, study materials, financial health, tax status and BEE status as part of the accrediting process.
Home Study College has passed these and all the other accreditation requirements in full.
Accreditation Number – A58500025
25 May 2016 – 24 May 2021
Accreditation number – mem20160099
1 January 2-016 – 31 December 2016
The Institute of Certified Bookkeepers
Accreditation Number – 300830
1 July 2015 – 30 June 2020
Home Study College is accredited for the following courses:
- National Diploma: Financial Accounting – SAQA ID 20366
- Certificate in Office Administration – SAQA ID 23618
- Higher Certificate in Office Administration – SAQA ID 23619
- Diploma in Office Administration – SAQA ID 35958
- National Diploma in Technical Financial Accounting – SAQA ID 362123
- National Certificate in Bookkeeping – SAQA ID 58375
- FET Certificate in Bookkeeping – SAQA ID 58376
- National Certificate in Public Sector Accounting – SAQA ID 20352
- Diploma in Public Sector Accounting – SAQA ID 20353