Diploma: Office Administration NQF L6 – SAQA ID 35958
- Office Administrator
- Public Relations Officer
- Grade 12 (Std 10) or equivalent.
- No prior accounting knowledge needed.
- You must be at least 16 years of age.
- Recommended 24 months of study
This programme is accredited by FASSET SETA
- Office Communication
- Business and Office Administration 1
- Marketing Management and Public Relations
- Business Law and Administrative Practice
- Cost and Management Accounting
- Business and Office Administration 2
- Human Resources Management and Labour Relations
- Business and Office Administration 3
- Financial Accounting
What you will be able to do once you complete this level?
- Use your advanced knowledge of management techniques
- Financial accounting and reporting skills
- Office administration techniques
Important Exam Information:
Assessment is based on the submission of a Portfolio of Evidence (PoE) which will comprise formative activities and evaluations, as well as one summative assessment (final exam). PoE assessment comprises formative/interim assessment of activities (assignments) and evaluations (test) that count 30% towards the total mark. A Summative Assessment (final exam) contributes to the remaining 70% of your marks. The PoE is basically a file containing all the evidence necessary for a learner to be declared competent against the relevant outcomes.
- You will be awarded with the Diploma: Office Administration by FASSET upon successful completion of your PoE and your exams.
- You will also receive a Programme Completion Certificate from the ICB
- Assessment takes place in February, May, August and November.
- Please note that the ICB exam fees and annual memberships are not included in your programme fees. Please visit the ICB website at www.icb.org.za to familiarise yourself with the exam registration dates, the actual exam dates and the fees.