ICB Learner Portal
Need help with the ICB Learner Portal? Home Study College can help you.
ICB has launched a new Learner Portal has just been launched for all ICB learners. Using your ICB reference number, you can log in and do all sorts of useful things online:
- Register as a learner of the ICB
- Enter for assessments (correspondence learners only)
- See your exam results (correspondence learners only)
- View and edit your personal and contact details
- Order certificate reprints
- Make payments to the ICB using a credit card (and other usual methods)
The ICB Learner Portal also has additional features for home study students:
- Enter for assessments
- See your exam results
How does it work?
If you are an existing ICB learner (i.e. have an ICB ref number) and are new to the learner portal, you will need to register online to create your account. Complete the registration process by entering the following details:
- Username – this can be any name of your choosing.
- Password – this can be any password of your choosing.
- Email – your personal email address, which ICB will use to communicate with you.
- ID number – Your SA ID number, as it is on your SA ID document.
You may reset your password by selecting the Reset Password button. To reset your password, you will be required to supply information to verify that the account is indeed your. You will complete the following:
- ID Number – this refers to your SA ID number, as it is on you SA ID document (13 digits, without spaces).
- You will need to indicate which method, you would like your new password to be communicated by, you may choose either. Email, the email address, which must match what the ICB, has on record for you OR SMS, the cell phone number, which must match what the ICB, has on record for you.
- You will need to enter the details, as you’ve specified in step 2 above. That means if you said email, you will need enter your email address or vice versa. Once you’ve requested your password to be reset you will be prompted with a notification to indicate that your password has been reset, and will be sent to you via SMS or Email.
As new learner to ICB, you will be required to register/update your personal and contact details to ICB’s database. Once you’ve completed this process you will be able to enroll yourself for exams with the ICB, which will make available your ICB portfolio and assessment material.
Last updated: October 24th 2016